Build a clear and confident relationship with money We are here to resolve your money jigsaw
Are you in your 30s or 40s and looking to build a confident relationship with money?
Book a Session
- This is your first step in transforming your money relationship. A 90-minute session is spent in discovering the outcomes you would like to achieve and the kick starting the process towards solutions.
- Book 4 financial coaching sessions of 60 minutes each (first session will be 90 minutes). Spread out across 3-4 months, these sessions will help you achieve transformation in your money life.
- The added bonus is a 15% discount on the total cost.
- Book 6 financial coaching sessions of 60 minutes each (first session will be 90 minutes). Spread out across 5-6 months, these sessions will not only help you achieve transformation, but also you can move towards aligning money with your life’s aspirations.
- The added bonus is a 20% discount on the total cost.
Follow on Session
- We understand that sometimes, the stated sessions might just not be enough. You can always book a standalone, follow-on session if you feel there is more to explore, but you may not need the Basic or Awesome Deal.
- The added bonus is a 25% discount on the total cost.
Any interactions, payments and refunds are privately held and will not be disclosed to any person other than the one making the transaction.
Terms and Conditions
Payment to be made in full at the time of booking. Post payment, you will receive a call confirming your intent, details of the service and an email with a confidentiality agreement for the promised number of sessions. The session dates can be finalized anytime in this process.
If you are unable to attend any pre-booked sessions, we can re-book the same for a different date, there will be no cancellations and refunds. If you are unsatisfied with the sessions, which means that the outcome you seek has not been arrived at, a refund can be processed after suitable discussions and deliberations.
So many social media posts today talk about delaying your investments in capital markets in favour of investing in yourself. What does it mean to invest in yourself?
Siddhika Aggarwal started off having an estranged relationship with money. She only realised this was working against her when she ran into trouble with money. Instead of giving up and shying up, Siddhika took on the challenge headfirst and turned around her money mistake.
The authors of this descriptive and comprehensive book got together to speak to Moneypuzzle.in about their though process and stock selection secrets. The book elaborately explains the concepts and practical steps required to be a stock picker in the market. Whether you have read it or not, listening in to this 50 minute interaction with the authors will surely help you understand the fine skill involved in being an equity investor.